Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Closer....

IVF #2 is in the near future, but I haven't started yet.  No AF, of course - no clue if I've ovulated.  The meds are in the fridge ready to go...everything is ready except me.  Luckily the decision will be taken out of my hands, as I'll have to time this between travels in August, over Labor Day, and early November.    So, I'll make the call and get some blood work done next week.
I haven't been blogging because I haven't had much to say.  Summer has been busy, but generally good. . The break has been nice, but the situation is never far from my mind. Due date #2 has come and gone.  I'm trying to adjust to the idea that we might be living child free.  I think I'm getting there, but I know my husband isn't ready to give up yet and would be surprised to hear that I'm thinking so seriously about it.
So, that's where I'm at -- not really happy, not really sad - just kind of numb and taking each day as it comes. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're feeling so numb. Hope that you can easily fit in your next cycle and that it works for you.

    ReplyDelete