Monday, October 3, 2011

Negative

I tested this morning (10dp3dt) and there wasn't even the slightest hint of a second line. Sure, beta is in two days and since I'm not bleeding (yet) there could still be a chance, but I don't feel it.  I'm not sure where we go from here. Three years ago we started actively trying on our own. Two years ago we started with our RE, thinking this was only going to take a matter of months.   At this point last year we had just done our second-to-last IUI that ended in m/c #2.  I can't believe another year had passed, and we're still in the same place.  I think it's time to stop, but I've focused on this for so long I think I've forgotten how to live my life without it.

ETA -- The fastest way to bring on AF is certainly to take a pregnancy test.  Cue cramps and bleeding.  I'm calling this one - IVF#2 is officially over.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no...there are no words. I'm in the same position right now. Three years, 2 with the clinic, and not even knowing what we're doing anymore.

    Take time to process this..be with your hubby. I'm so so sorry xo

    ReplyDelete