Friday, December 9, 2011

The end.

Officially negative yesterday.  I'm sad, I'm angry, I'm regretful.  I've done everything I was "supposed" to do in life and none of it really matters.  I feel like the more than three years I've given to this process were wasted.  Trips never taken, big decisions postponed, family and friends pushed away. 
All for nothing - ending up in the same place that we started, but emotionally wrecked.   I have more to say, but I'm lacking the energy to organize my thoughts.

Happy holidays to all.

6 comments:

  1. I am so, so sorry. You are in my thoughts. Big hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so terribly sorry for you negative. I wish it wasn't so. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry. (((HUGS)))...big time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are no words for what you are going through. I am so sorry for this loss. Take care.

    ReplyDelete