Monday, December 5, 2011

10dp2dt

I haven't broken down and tested yet, but I'll either test tonight or tomorrow morning.  I'm pretty confident that it's negative.  I was awake for about two hours last night staring at the ceiling and it really sunk in that this is likely our last chance.   We could potentially give IVM a try, but there is not guarantee that I'll be a good candidate.  I'm going to be 35 - we all know where that falls on the magical curve.
I know that I won't know for sure until beta (Thursday), but I'm close to calling this one.

2 comments:

  1. Sending positive thoughts your way. Don't give up yet....you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beta is on Thursday too. Believe me I know how you feel. My thoughts are taking over my entire body and driving me crazy. Best Wishes on Thursday I hope we both get our BFP!

    ReplyDelete