Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hard to believe.

I don't want to get excited, but this may actually be happening.  I had my egg retrieval yesterday.  They were able to get 7 from my right and only 1 from my left.  The position of lefty wasn't good, so they had to go in through my lower abdomen - I was kind of groggy when they explained it, so I don't even know the specifics.  I was a little surprised that they only got 8 - but I just got the call that all 8 fertilized!  Transfer on Thursday (my program does 3-day unless they think there is some benefit to 5.)   I'm dragging today, trying to balance being back at work, taking the pain med on a full stomach but my antibiotic on an empty stomach, day 1 of Crin.one, and being generally very distracted.  I'm kind of a mess.  But it will all be worth it - I hope!  One day at a time....

No comments:

Post a Comment