Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bad blogger (Stims, Day 6)

Hello out there - not sure if I have anyone left, as I've been a very bad blogger.  Things have been exceptionally busy at work and with travel.  October flew by.  I'm currently on Day 6 of stims for IVF#3, our last.  Monitoring yesterday showed slow progress, but it's early.  I go back tomorrow.
I've been going to acupuncture weekly and really enjoying it.  I don't know if it is helping, but I do find it relaxing and I love my practitioner.  Of course, I broke down and cried in her office last week - so she might not love me back.  I broke out the Circle+Bloom and it still puts me to sleep.  I think it's just an automatic reaction to her voice and I can't seem to fight it.  Still counts as relaxation, right?  
 I've been feeling pretty sad and weepy - I had chalked it up to the bcp, but I'm still feeling it.  I just don't have confidence and sometimes it all seems so overwhelming that I just want to stay in bed and pull the covers over my head.  
Anyhow -- I'm trucking along slow and steady.    I get out of bed and stay busy.   And hopefully by this time next week, we'll be gearing up for retrieval.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm still here! Hope things are progressing well for you. You cried to your acupuncturist just last week? Yeah, I pretty much cry every week so I'd say you're doing well, ha! I get the overwhelming part, it's so draining on so many levels. Well, know you are not alone. I'm under the covers with you, figuratively of course :) Although now i'm imagining a big slumber party of depressed bloggers lying around in sleeping bags all day.

    Wishing you tons of luck with this cycle...

    ReplyDelete