Friday, November 18, 2011

Progress

Things are going well so far -- it looks like more eggs than normal, still on the small side.  I go back again tomorrow for monitoring.  My prediction is trigger Monday, retrieval Wednesday, and two day transfer on Friday.     In general, I'm feeling ok.  Bruising from the Meno.pur, these shots sting!  I'm still getting daily headaches, but nothing I can't handle. 
One thing I've noticed this round is that I am exceptionally spacey -- forgetting names, spelling errors, lack of conversational skills.  It's like a cruel joke- baby brain without baby.  I think it's partly because I just have too much going on all at once, but maybe it's the meds too.    I'm still getting acupuncture weekly, but because of the holiday next week, I won't be able to go to my practitioner for transfer.  I'm trying to decide if I should go to someone else for a single session.  I have recommendations, but I think the stress of finding someone else and getting myself there and back would be worse than delaying the procedure for a couple of days.  I'm probably going to skip it, and go on Monday.  But, part of me feels like I should make the effort because..what if?    Damn infertility, I used to be able to make decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment