Wednesday, June 1, 2011

No pressure, little ones.

I found out today that none of our other embryos made it to freeze.  I'm not entirely surprised, since the doctor didn't sound to enthusiastic on transfer day, but I'm still sad about it.  So - I'm putting my eggs all in one basket (see what I did there?) -- but it's hard to stay positive.    I know I can't rely on "symptoms" especially since we're only at day 6, but if you asked me today - I'd say there is no chance.  I'm getting all my usual pms symptoms - giant unsightly blemishes? check.  Extreme hunger, particularly for salty snacks? check.  bloat? check.  mood swings? CHECK. 
I so want this to be it, but I'm just not feeling very positive.

I'm telling myself that the silence lately is because of the evil commenting issues, but if you are reading this - I'd love it if you'd send some good vibes my way.  I'm needing them today.    Know that I'm thinking of all of you too!

4 comments:

  1. Sending you good good good vibes!! To fix the commenting problem.....clear your cache and cookies (go to your tools menu and just clear everything under internet options, that's what I did.) Then, when you open the internet back up, go to the blogger page, put in your email and password and then UNcheck the "remember me." I couldn't comment for over a week and finally can!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending positive vibes your way. My attitude about a BFP changes from hour to hour and even minute to minute. The 2ww is never fun but hoping it ends great for you!

    Sorry none of your embryos made it to freeze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SJ, try to not concentrate on the symptoms (as hard as it is to do). I've known girls who had tons of symptoms and got BFPs and then girls who didn't have any symptoms and also got BFPs. It is out of your control now, and you should be sending only good thoughts to your little ones.
    You are PREGNANT until proven otherwise!!!

    I am too joining the other in sending you love, prayers and positive vibes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the silence but I've been reading along from my phone and thinking of you! The 2ww sucks, no way around it. Hoping you find some good distractions to make it bearable, and that you are pleasantly surprised very very soon.

    ReplyDelete