Wednesday, September 21, 2011

And then there were 15...

I got the call - 15 are still in the running!   I'm feeling cautiously optimistic -which is a new feeling for me.  Normally my clinic does Day 3 transfers and I was expecting to transfer on Friday. Instead, they are going to watch our development and make the call tomorrow afternoon.  If they are still doing well, we may push it out to Day 5 (Sunday).  I'm nervous about either scenario, but I need to trust my doctor and know that they'll make the right call.  I think I'd prefer that nothing makes it to transfer than deal with a 2ww and another unhappy ending.  (Easy for me to say now, I know.)
So that's the update -- off to try to actually be productive at work.  Must focus & stay away from google!  

2 comments:

  1. YEA! What a great great number! Hopeing things continue that direction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news! Crossing my fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete