Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Feeling good

Just a quick check-in - I'm alive.  Still in the boring suppression stage of IVF, but will have my first u/s and bw tomorrow morning and we'll be getting this show on the road.  I'm feeling good (no headaches!) and - dare I say - slightly positive about this cycle.  I'm not sure what happened, but something inside me switched and I'm trying to keep it that way.  Cir.cle + Blo.om is a nice touch, I look forward to spending the 15 minutes or so of quiet.  I've tried meditation in the past but my mind always wonders too much if I'm not guided.  I'm getting better at the visualization.  It's not pefect, but there has to be benefit in just sitting quietly and doing some relaxing breathing exercises every day.  Sometimes it is TOO relaxing - last night I dozed off and woke up halfway through Day 6.....oops!   So, we'll see what happens.  For now I'm feeling good and upbeat -- let's hope these positive vibes stay once I'm back no the big meds!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting you're starting stims soon! I'm about a week behind you...

    I totally fall asleep during C+B too, but I figure my brain keeps listening so it has to be doing some good :)

    ReplyDelete