Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Antsy

I went for monitoring and blood again this morning.  At my practice, a nurse will call you the afternoon to give you the instructions for moving forward.  The nurses tend to do everything and I very rarely talk to my doctor except for the occasional WTF meeting.  (And of course, they did call him in for my ultrasounds confirming my miscarriages.)   So this afternoon, I get a voicemail from THE DOCTOR himself to call him back -- I think that means we're converting???   Of course, I can't reach him now and am waiting for him to call me back.  I think I'm going to jump out of my skin. (Patience has never been my strong suit.)
Please let this all be happening for a reason!

3 comments:

  1. That's exciting!! Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How big is your clinic?
    Good luck!! Taking the jump and moving to IVF is a big decision, but it will all be worth it in the end. I probably trust my RE too much when it comes to making decisions, but they are the expert, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very exciting! I hope everything works out for you, no matter which way you go!

    ReplyDelete