Monday, March 7, 2011

Almost there

I still haven't caved with a home test and am eagerly awaiting  my blood draw on Wednesday morning. Still tired.  Skin completely broken out. (joy!).  Lots of cramping on Friday, which decreased over the weekend. Craving sugar - usually a PMS symptom for me.   No idea what to think.
Our weekend was nice - lots of driving from state to state and filled with family.  My new(ish) niece is gorgeous, of course.  And my older niece is a spunky and fun as ever.   Sunday was spent with hubs' family, lots of little boys running around and getting into trouble.   It's hard not to wonder if we'll ever get to add our own kid to the mix.  I just hope that we do before all the other cousins get too much older. 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Good luck tomorrow!! Sending lots of positive vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete