Tuesday, March 1, 2011

zen

8 days until beta-day.  I've decided not to test at home this time.  It can't change the outcome and ignorance is bliss at this point.  Remind me that I've said this when I'm climbing the walls next week.   The last few days have been fine - honestly, I've been so busy that I haven't had much time to dwell.  I think that's been a good thing.  Nothing out of the ordinary in terms of cramping, etc.  I was worried Friday evening because I was so uncomfortable and  so bloated - I was sure it was OHSS.  I think I made a mistake by going back to work after the procedure - by the end of the day it hurt to stand up straight and walk.  Next time (because surely this won't work and there will be a next time), I'll plan to take the day.  I spent Friday evening off my feet and by Saturday morning the cramping was gone and I weighed three pounds less.  I think I'm in the clear.  Nothing exciting to report otherwise -- work has been a nightmare and there isn't any end in sight.  I've been at my job for 12 years and I'm good at what I do, but I'd love to switch gears and look for something else in my industry.  Unfortunately, I'm prisoner to my seniority and my benefits.  (I realize that a steady job and good benefits are a nice problem to have - don't think I don't appreciate it!)  

2 comments:

  1. Well, with 3 mature follicles, I really hope there won't be a next time! Glad you're feeling better after that little scare...

    I know what you mean about the job thing (I just posted something similar)..it's a tough call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this cycle! I really hope you will get your sticky baby from it!

    ReplyDelete