Friday, March 25, 2011

Ho hum.

I've been quiet because I haven't had much to say.  On the TTC front, we're waiting for the RE's office to get insurance approval for us to start with IVF.  It's been a week since we finished all of our testing, so I'm hoping to hear any day.   I'm pretty sure that we're going to have to wait until my next cycle unless we hear TODAY, but I'm ok with that.   I just hope this cycle doesn't drag out.  One never knows....
Otherwise, things are just chugging along. I've barely been home lately, between work and rushing to fit in a yoga class to meet my 40 day challenge - it's a nice distraction and I love how I feel with regular exercise. The scale isn't budging, but I'm trying not to focus on that.  
A co-worker announced his wife's pregnancy this week.  They decided it was time for second, and *bam* conception.  That's how it is supposed to work right?  Of course my boss told me before he made it public - big mouth! And instantly went into all the reasons she doesn't think it's a good idea.   My job is doomed if I ever get pregnant. I've accepted that.  You'd expect more support from someone who raised two kids while working, but I think that makes her less sympathetic.  It's strange. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, good to hear from you! I hope you get some answers soon, so you at least have a plan, and some time to prepare yourself. I'm so glad you're enjoying yoga in the meantime :)

    As if your boss said that!?

    ReplyDelete